During 2015 Carl Bennet AB provided financing of R&D, totalling to approximately MSEK 13 to the following universities, collages and institutions:
- Digital Innovation, University of Gothenburg, Chalmers and Umeå University
- Professorship in Marine Governance Law, School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg
- Hip problems amongst young sports participants, Leif Swärd AB, Gothenburg
- Visiting Professor in Education for Sustainable Development, University of Gothenburg
- Neuropsychiatric disorders in adolescents, Sahlgrenska Academy, Gothenburg
- Industry-employed doctoral student within teaching and learning, University of Gothenburg
- BioVentureHub, AstraZeneca, Gothenburg
- Research for innovation, Halmstad University
- Environmental Humanities, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
- Detecting fibrillation/preventing stroke, Karolinska Institutet/Danderyd University Hospital
- Industry-employed doctoral student, Japan, Stockholm School of Economics
- Cardiovascular research, Umeå University
- Professorship in Medical Technology, Umeå University
In addition to the research funding listed above, Carl Bennet AB is also one of the sponsors of the Nobel Week Dialogue and has participated in a number of projects, for example, NAG (Nordic Action Group on Energy and Climate), EEA–ESEM (research conference on national economics) and IVA.
Research activities are undertaken in order to build and strengthen existing knowledge environments in terms of both a national and international perspective. This creates development opportunities for the companies included in the CBAB Group.