Carl Bennet AB provides approximately MSEK 18 (17) in research funding at the following universities, university colleges and institutions:
- Digital Innovation, University of Gothenburg, Chalmers University of Technology and Umeå University
- Professorship in Marine Governance Law, School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg
- Hip problems in young sportsmen and women, Leif Swärd AB, Gothenburg
- Visiting professorship in Education for Sustainable Development, University of Gothenburg
- Industry-employed doctoral student in teaching and learning, University of Gothenburg
- BioVentureHub, AstraZeneca, Gothenburg
- Research for innovation, Halmstad University
- Environmental Humanities, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
- Detecting fibrillation/preventing stroke, Karolinska Institutet/Danderyd University Hospital
- Industry-employed doctoral student, Japan, Stockholm School of Economics
- Nordic Corporate governance, Stockholm School of Economics
- Cardiovascular research, Umeå University
- Professorship in Medical Technology, Umeå University
In addition to the research funding listed above, Carl Bennet AB is also one of the sponsors of the Nobel Week Dialogue and has participated in Projects such as NAG (Nordic Action Group on Energy and Climate) and IVA.
The research initiatives are aimed at building up and strengthening knowledge environments from a national as well as international perspective. This will create development opportunities in the CBAB Group.