Carl Bennet AB provides approximately MSEK 14 (18) in research funding at the following universities, university colleges and institutions:
- Digital Innovation, University of Gothenburg, Chalmers University of Technology and Umeå University
- Professorship in Marine Governance Law, School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg
- Visiting professorship in Education for Sustainable Development, University of Gothenburg
- BioVentureHub, AstraZeneca, Gothenburg
- Research for innovation, Halmstad University
- Detecting fibrillation/preventing stroke, Karolinska Institutet/Danderyd University Hospital
- Industry-employed doctoral student, Japan, Stockholm School of Economics
- Nordic Corporate governance, Stockholm School of Economics
- Cardiovascular research, Umeå University
- Professorship in Medical Technology, Umeå University
- Professorship in Anti-doping, Arne Ljungqvist Anti-doping Foundation AB
- Digitalization of Society, Linköping University
- Professorship in Life cycle epidemiology, Uppsala University
In addition to the research funding listed above, Carl Bennet AB is also one of the sponsors of the Nobel Week Dialogue and has participated in Projects such as NAG (Nordic Action Group on Energy and Climate) and IVA.
The research initiatives are aimed at building up and strengthening knowledge environments from a national as well as international perspective. This will create development opportunities in the CBAB Group.